621 members, 156 topics. March 26, 2019, 7:07 pm
(1) (Go Down)
WORD OF THE DAY:
NEANDERTHAL : /nɪˈandətɑːl/
1. An uncivilized, unintelligent, or uncouth man.
2. An extinct species of human that was widely distributed in ice-age Europe between c.120,000 and 35,000 years ago, with a receding forehead and prominent brow ridges. The Neanderthals were associated with the Mousterian flint industry of the Middle Palaeolithic.
1. Relating to Neanderthals.
2. (of a man) uncivilized, unintelligent, or uncouth.
1. After 20 minutes, one *Neanderthal* close to us screamed out: ‘Coyle, you are scum.'
2. Mousterian culture is associated with *Neanderthals* in Europe.
3. This enabled them to track the movements of both *Neanderthals* and early humans.
4. The *Neanderthal* people were roaming hunter-gatherers rather than village-dwellers.
5. They were pushed back by *Neanderthal* security guards.
1.] Lout, boor, barbarian, churl, clown, gawk, hulk, bumpkin, yokel.
2.] Uncivilized, uncultured, uncultivated, unrefined, unpolished, unsophisticated, common, low.
|WriterTain - Copyright © 2018 Akintayo Akinjide (Admin). All rights reserved. Follow WriterTain on Facebook and Twitter|
Disclaimer: Every WriterTain member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on WriterTain.